Location and directions to St-Julien-de-Lampon
How to get here...
Cross the Pont de Rouffillac bridge
St-Julien-de-Lampon is located:
- in the Aquitaine Region, South-West France
- in Black Périgord, south-east of the Department of Dordogne,
- in the canton of Carlux, between Souillac (12 km away) and Sarlat (17 km away)
- Departmental Road 820 (ex-N 20) or A20 Motorway Exit no. 55.
In Souillac, head towards "Sarlat" on D Road 703 and drive for around 12 km: you will go through Cazoulès, Peyrillac and Millac, Limejouls...
When you reach the locality of Rouffillac in Carlux, cross the bridge (on the left) and continue for around 100 m...
- south of Sarlat, head towards "Cahors" then "Souillac" (not Gourdon), D703.
After the signs saying Calviac-en-Périgord, you will reach the locality of Rouffillac in Carlux. Cross the bridge (on the right) and continue for around 100 m...
Station in Souillac:
- coming from Paris: Paris – Toulouse train - alight at Souillac, the stop after Brive.
- coming from Toulouse: alight at Souillac, the stop after Gourdon
There is a shuttle mini-bus between Souillac and Sarlat: alight at Rouffillac. Walk across the bridge for around 100 m.
Station in Sarlat:
- The shuttle mini-bus between Sarlat and Souillac stops in Rouffillac. Walk across the bridge for around 100 m.
View a larger map with OSM